This week our baby weighs a little over 4 pounds and has passed the 17-inch mark! She's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and her skeleton is hardening. The bones in her skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for her to fit through the birth canal. These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.
As she fills out even more of my belly, lots of things are starting to change: I find myself waddling more, especially on the days my hips and back are more painful....until I go see my chiropractor, who puts me all back into place and gives me much needed relief! How I love Dr. Mary!! Finding an easy position to sit in — let alone sleep — is becoming a major challenge. And bumping into chairs and counters (and people for that matter) is par for the course as well.
But, 7 weeks and counting is all we got left!! So, grow on baby girl and we'll soon get to meet you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment