We had our 20 week appointment on Monday, April 2nd to find out we're having a girl and the ultrasounds were just amazing. Joining Greg and I at the appointment was our son Levi and my best friend Audry with her son Isaac (in town from Colorado). Levi wasn't quite sure what was going on and had to sit right by my side just about the whole time to make sure I was okay. He got super excited when he saw a baby up on screen and shouted out loud "BABY!!". Unsure if he was making the connection that it was in Momma's belly, but either way it was cool. Then once we discovered her little girl parts and we all got so excited, I told Levi, "you're gonna have a baby sister!", and he just said "sister!"...absolutely adorable. Then he started to become his naughty 2year old self and didn't want to be in that room any longer. So, with Greg keeping him as content as possible, the ultrasound tech hurried up through her duties, we got just a couple 3-D photos in before Levi was just not having anymore of it, and had to go. All in all, it was an awesome experience, especially finding out we are having a daughter....tears of joy welled up in my eyes as Greg and I just looked at each other in total awe and joy! I have prayed for God to give me a chance to be a mother to a little girl and he has made my miracle come true. I am so truly blessed and could not be more thankful!
Say hello to our new little angel that will be here in a few short months. She was moving around so much just having her own little party in there. She had her feet so far up over her head she was almost kissing her belly button...flexible little thing! On the one's that show "it's a girl!"... the view is as if she were sitting on a glass table and you are looking up underneath. So you don't see any legs or body, just the butt bones with 3 little lines in-between them telling us IT'S A GIRL!










The most precious pictures ever, beautiful. Congratulations to us all, God is good. My mantra lately has been, "Let go, let God." If we keep our hearts and minds open, He knows best. I feel so blessed to be part of your journey, you are wonderful parents. Congratulations again, Levi will be the perfect Big Brother.
ReplyDeleteIt's all about keeping the "Faith" ;-) God will always provide and presently surprise!
ReplyDelete