Say "cheese" baby Geary! Greg and I went in to get our first ultrasound today. I had been spotting more than I was comfortable with these last few weeks, and couldn't handle waiting until my first scheduled appointment (Feb 7th), so I called the doc to get me in ASAP to make sure my baby was growing healthy with no issues. And praise the lord, everything looked great according to the ultrasound tech. Baby was just kicking & squirming away with its lil' heart racing at 157 beats/min!! So cool to see! Even the second time around...those ultrasounds are just proofs of miracles happing right in front of you....it's just SO INCREDIBLE!! I just can't wait to find out the gender and then meet this new little person God has blessed us with! The due date given to us at this time is August 18! So... grow on little baby, and we'll check in again on Feb 7th and see what Dr. Beshara has to say.
On this last picture we were trying to see if we could distinguish any gender parts... The view is as if the baby was sitting on a glass table and you are looking up underneath it. So it's bottom is the large mass on the right, and the two legs are sticking out to the left. So, the little 'parts' of course would then be in between the two legs... but the little stinker is just too tiny to tell right now.



No comments:
Post a Comment