Wednesday, June 20, 2012

31 Weeks

Just back from my appointment. Doc says everything is fantastic! Results from all the hemoglobin & glucose testing from last appointment were normal and good...nothing to worry about there. My belly measures about 32 inches top to bottom, and our little angel's heart beat is in the normal 140s. All normal and growing good she says! Never gets old to hear that heart monitor pitter patter!

Our little girl probably measures over 16 inches long and weighs about 3.3 pounds and is heading into a growth spurt. She can turn her head side to side, and her arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath her skin. She is moving so much that she frequently keeps me up at night and keeps me reminded of her during the long work days...which I love to feel!! Although some of the more aggressive ones are starting to almost hurt, the little stinker!

I've got all the rest of my appointments scheduled for the doctor as well. I have 3 weeks until my next one, then it's two weeks, then it's weekly after that till our baby girl is here! We're on the down hill slope finally and I'm starting to already go crazy for anticipation of her being here! We'll also have a little "sprinkle" baby shower for her on July 26 as a pre-celebration for her that I'm looking forward to as well.

So here's my final schedule of appointments:
July 11 - 10:20am
July 25 - 8:00am
Aug 1 - 8:20am
Aug 8 - 8:00am
Aug 15 - 8:00am

Then let's hope I don't have to have any more preggo appointments after that and they're all for baby girls check ups!  I'll post new belly pictures soon too.

Love you so much baby girl....it's almost time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment